How to avoid these content marketing mistakes
Content marketing is one of the best investments a business can make to attract leads, increase traffic, build authority/community and so much more.
Unfortunately, many organisations and businesses underestimate just what goes into content marketing including:
- Creating content for content sake
2. Not defining your audience
3. Not using analytics and data
4. Expecting instant results
5. Trying to be on every social platform
If you find yourself falling into these traps, here are my recommended solutions.
Let me know if you found this post helpful!
- Follow me on Instagram + Twitter
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn
- Book a FREE discovery call with me to see how I can help you step up your business’ content marketing
Leave a comment: